Class VII- Page No. 37 & 38

 

πŸ—£️ LET US SPEAK

πŸ‘️ The Sense I Value the Most


πŸ’‘ Topic: Speak for one minute about the sense you value the most.

1️⃣ I value my sense of sight the most because it helps me see the beautiful world around me.
2️⃣ One of my favourite experiences is watching the sunrise.
3️⃣ This is so because the golden rays of the sun make everything look beautiful.
4️⃣ I appreciate being able to see flowers, trees, people and beautiful places.
5️⃣ God forbid, if I were to lose my sense of sight, it would make me feel sad and helpless.
6️⃣ I would not be able to read books, see my loved ones or enjoy the beauty of nature.
7️⃣ I thank God that I am able to see and enjoy the wonderful world around me.

⭐ Remember While Speaking

πŸ”Ή Speak clearly and confidently.

πŸ”Ή Make eye contact.

πŸ”Ή Pronounce words clearly.

πŸ”Ή Speak at a steady, moderate pace.

πŸ”Ή Use gestures if you wish to.


🌟 Speak with Confidence! 🌟
πŸ“š✨

LET US SPEAK & LET US WRITE

🌈 English Activity for Young Learners 🌈


πŸ—£️ Let Us Speak

πŸ‘️ Sense I Value the Most

🌟 I value my sense of sight the most because it helps me see the beautiful world around me.

πŸŒ… One of my favourite experiences is watching the sunrise from a hilltop.

✨ This is so because the golden rays spread across the sky and make everything look magical.

🌸 I appreciate being able to see colourful flowers, green trees, smiling faces and beautiful places.

πŸ’­ God forbid, if I were to lose my sense of sight, it would make me feel helpless and sad.

πŸ“– I would not be able to see the faces of my loved ones, read books, enjoy nature or watch the beauty of the world.

πŸ™ I thank God that I am able to see and enjoy the wonderful things around me.



✍️ Let Us Write

πŸ–️ A Visit to Puri Beach

🌊 The sea welcomed me with a gentle roar when I visited Puri Beach recently.

πŸŒ… The endless blue water stretched towards the horizon like a shining carpet.

🌊 Golden waves danced towards the shore and softly kissed my feet.

πŸƒ The cool sea breeze touched my face and filled my heart with joy.

πŸ‘‚ I could hear the rhythmic sound of the waves and the cheerful voices of visitors.

πŸ‘ƒ The salty smell of the sea mingled with the delicious aroma of freshly prepared snacks.

πŸ˜‹ I tasted some hot, crispy snacks and enjoyed their wonderful flavour.

🐚 Colourful umbrellas, seashells and tiny footprints made the beach look lively.

πŸŒ‡ As the sun began to set, the sky turned golden and orange.

🎨 It looked as if nature had painted a beautiful picture for us.


🌟 My Final Impression

Puri Beach was more than just a place to visit. It was an experience for all five senses.

πŸ’™ Everyone should experience the peaceful sound of the waves and the magical beauty of the sunset at least once.


🌈 Beautiful Words to Learn

✨ Magical 🌊 Rhythmic πŸƒ Gentle πŸŒ… Golden 🌸 Colourful 🌬️ Breeze πŸ‘ƒ Aroma πŸ˜‹ Delicious

πŸŒŸπŸ“–πŸ’‘
Learn • Speak • Write • Shine!

Keep learning and keep smiling! 😊

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Questions 2026

ENGLISH (ARTS) QUESTION 2025 GROUP-A with Answer

THE DOCTOR’S WORD BY R K Narayan (MCQS)